[bf1942] BF2 RCON protocol

Andrew Von Niederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Wed May 4 14:55:42 EDT 2005

Yea the XML parsing and even me personally getting our own servers XML
logs are not the issue..

Its more of trying to get a community wide effort to use the XML logs
more as a standard for the stats, there is just only so much you can get
from the Gamespy protocol.

I've found it very frustrating even trying to getting server admins with
in a league to go above and beyond even as far as setting up something
outside of just admining their server for the transfer of the XMl logs..
the easier it is for a server admin to do something like that the more
likely it will be used and BBO is the perfect platform for it.

The UT series has this literally built into the server itself with the
daughter service of Netstats..