[bf1942] BF2 server query issues / bugs

covert covert at optushome.com.au
Sat May 14 01:22:17 EDT 2005

The output is simply a query sent to one of the test game server. The query was done using qstat http://www.qstat.org/ and qstat was told to output the data in xml format. More information can be found at http://dev.kquery.com/index.php?article=42 on the gamespy 2 output format.

A list of test servers can be found a few emails before this thanks to kenny.