[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

Andreas Andersson andreas.andersson at dice.se
Wed May 4 07:59:48 EDT 2005

Right now we have a simple installer-script made using makeself.
It does require user-input on where to install the server and so on.
I guess I could make it a bit more flexible so that you can specify all
options on the commandline. This would make it easier if anyone wanted
to make a gentoo emerge-script or something similar.

Don't think we will make packages for special distributions, I think it
would be better to have just one release that fits all. I bet that if we
did, someone would feel left out because we didn't provide a package for
his/hers favourite distribution :)