[bf1942] Something that has come up with server settings, and a reccomendation..

g00d g00d at bucktoof.net
Thu Mar 10 00:06:22 EST 2005

If your not a "newb" team you can tell the difference when the spawn
time or FF damage or anything else that would cause you to lose a match
is "changed" by the other team.  My team has been playing the game
competitively since the 1.1 and have never had a problem. Not to mention
you posting to this list is not going to have anything changed. DICE
stopped adding changes to this game a long time ago.. If you have issues
with the other team email the league admins.

-g00d
www.BuckTooF.Net