[bf1942] Sorting out the lag-issue

Thong Tong theman1971 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:45:59 EDT 2005

I'm telling you what I have running on my machine.  If your dual xeon can't
handle more than 32-players, you got problems.  Remember, I'm running
Windows 2003.  Email me on the side, and I'll be more than happy to give you
the names and IPs of all my servers so you can check them out yourself.
Seeing is believing.  Why would I come on here to lie?