[bf1942] Server-update update

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Wed Jun 29 17:03:09 EDT 2005

--On Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:06 AM -0500 Michael Ressen
<netadmin at michiganburbs.com> wrote:

> Hopefully one day someone over at EA actually 'gets it', and takes 10
> mins to implement such a testing program, as well as a properly supported
> server binary program.   How EA can authorize a Linux build, yet claim
> not to support it, is beyond me.

Maybe send them to Epic's UT2004 advanced server admin list, to see what
real support is like. (I'm always amused when some knucklehead bitches on
that list that Epic shouldn't release something until it's properly tested,
and that he shouldn't be burdened with testing. Some people just don't know
when they have it good.)