[bf1942] Sorting out the lag-issue

Andre Schackt anschack at broadpark.no
Wed Jun 29 09:55:30 EDT 2005

This is great news Andreas :-D

For our part: we have now disabled PB on half of our servers, and we've asked our community to report laggy situations as best as they can (they dont know about the disabling of pb though ;) ). I hope we will see a pattern within a few days running!

I'll of course report back our experiences then :)

brgds
Sussidal @ Battlefield.no