[bf1942] The game is popular! :-)

Paul Bowsher paul.bowsher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:38:08 EDT 2005

We use our machines for a variety of servers, some which simply don't
have 64-bit support.  We use FreeBSD, which, whilst having AMD64 as a
Tier 1 Arch, doesn't quite have the same support. We still find that
the improvements of 32-bit Opteron over the Xeons is huge

--
Paul Bowsher
IT Systems Developer