[bf1942] The game is popular! :-)

Andreas Andersson andreas.andersson at dice.se
Wed Jun 29 04:33:26 EDT 2005

It will be that way for the patch-update (not the "quick" one I did last
week). The demo and the 2442 installers released now installs both
versions, they end up in bin/ia-32 and bin/amd-64.
start.sh chooses which to install based on the output of 'uname -m'. The
script is very simple, and it's easily "hacked" into running the 32-bit
version if you want that.

But why would you want to run the 32bit binary when you have a 64bit
machine? I'm just curious :)

/AndreasA