[bf1942] TKPunish broke?

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Mon Jun 27 20:22:36 EDT 2005

I believe the functionality is that users are ALWAYS asked whether or
not they want to forgive. IF  sv.tkPunishByDefault is set and the user
does not respond, the TKer is punished ("by default"). If it is not set,
they are not punished. So its more about what happens if the subject of
the TK does not press charges, so to speak - the game assumes they're
guilty and smites them.

We're finding a lot of people are always punishing so from a social
perspective I don't think it makes any difference whether this is on or
off :)

-- dave

Regards,
-- David Harrison