[bf1942] PunkBuster - Multiple Configs

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 27 05:31:52 EDT 2005

I hate putting files for different servers into the same folder since it
tends to become a mess. In lack of a proper +overlayPath setting for
BF2, you can still set both mapfile, serversettings-file and pb-dir from
the command-line using three separate arguments. We start our servers
like this:

screen -m -d -A -S ${SERVERTAG}_gs ./start.sh \
    +config ${SERVER_PATH}/settings/serversettings.con\
    +mapList ${SERVER_PATH}/settings/maplist.con\
    +pbPath ${SERVER_PATH}/pb

${SERVER_PATH} is just a config-path completely separate from the
installation directory. Just copy the bf2/pb dir to ${SERVER_PATH}/ for
each config-dir, and put your pbsv.cfg-file specific to that server in
there.

Einar