PunkBuster - Multiple Configs

Andrew Armstrong andrewa at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 27 05:18:15 EDT 2005

Anyone else having trouble with multiple pb configurations per server for one install? Am I going about this the wrong way?

I am trying to load a custom PB configuration file for my server, since there are multiple servers running off the same install.

Here is what I am writing at the end of my serversettings.con config file:

pb_sv_load "port16567.cfg"

I am creating the following file:
bf2/pb/port16567.cfg with pb settings in it.

Here is what my server console says once its started up:

PunkBuster Server: File Not Found: port16567.cfg"

As written (notice there is no leading " in the error message, too).