[bf1942] BF2 VOIP Partially Broken

Per Kristiansen per at gathering.org
Sun Jun 26 03:14:19 EDT 2005

Ive noticed that SOMETIMES my firewall blocks incoming VOIP.

It's so infrequent that I havent been able to really pinpoint it, but it SEEMS
to be server related.

last night a buddy and I was playing, and he could hear me, but not I him.
checked the lgos and sure enough..there it was..lots of drops.
This is strange as my fw is statefull and allows replies from iniated connections.

we change servers and hey presto..it worked.

gonna keep looking at this..

--
Per Kristiansen
per at gathering.org