[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:43:42 EDT 2005

> While some people would say that's a great idea, for those who are good
> commanders that spend most of their time in the overview mode supporting
> their squads with UAVs, Supplies and Artillery, you inevitably wind up
> with a negative score
> in teamwork due to the random person deciding that running into a place
> where you're dropping an artillery barage is a good idea.

While doubling your negative score sucks,  I dare say you're far of
base by saying negative scores for commanders are inevitable. If you
are dropping artillery on friendlies, you are doing it wrong. I dont
think ive ended up with a negative score as a commander more than my
first few times playing and figuring out the artillery radius - But
the bots didnt mind.