How to Start Fragalyzer?

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 24 15:14:27 EDT 2005

I tried this on the bfprog list yesterday; this list has a wider
readership, so I'm hoping someone here knows the answer?

Has anyone figured out how to activate the "Fragalyzer" module?

There's a comment in the file Battlefield 2
Server/python/bf2/stats/fragalyzer_log.py that says to type the
command:
  pythonHost.sendCommand falog 1
to turn it on. . . but when I try typing that command, I get:
  Error: Unauthorized method!

If I put the command in ServerSettings.con instead, then I no
longer get an error, but the module still doesn't activate.

Anybody have this figured out?

--Forrest