[bf1942] How to Start Fragalyzer?

Evan Bills evanbills at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:52:16 EDT 2005

Here is a howto I found on it:

Enabling the fragalizer is fairly easy, as it's python code.

just create a folder in mods/bf2/ named 'Logs'
then open the fragalizer_log.py in python/bf2/stats then modify the following

(on line 22):

Code:

def init():
    host.registerHandler('ConsoleSendCommand', onSendCommand)

to:
Code:

def init():
    enable()
    host.registerHandler('ConsoleSendCommand', onSendCommand)

if you run linux like me you have to change another line to remove the
dir formatting, (on line 49):
Code:

fileName = fileName.replace('/', '\\')

place an '#' in front of it ('#' is a comment sign in python, what it
does it ignores the line from parsing)

the line should read:
Code:

#fileName = fileName.replace('/', '\\')

That's it now you have logging.

Not sure how it works or anything, but the screenshots on:
http://wolfgaming.net/vb/showthread.php?t=14703  look kickass!

(hope DICE/EA wont mind this)