[bf1942] BF2 "Rubber Banding"

dackz lists at dackz.net
Thu Jun 23 19:23:10 EDT 2005

Like I said originally, it's not a bandwidth issue, but I have
sv.maxConnectionType set to "CTCable256Kbps" regardless. I would set the
choke setting, but I don't know what metric it uses and the readme files
don't specifiy.

According to iptraf the server has been at most using around a combined
700 KBps of bandwidth with 64 players on the BF2 server, but that value
includes everything on the machine. I think only about 500 KBps of that
was outgoing, which would mean something like at least less than 10 KBps
per player.