[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

kama kama at pvp.se
Thu Jun 23 17:18:28 EDT 2005

If this where a normal update I would agree. But not a fix. Apperently it
is working as it should on the test bed and probably have for quite some
time.

Lets have a look at valve. They made a update release and there where
reports of a problem and valve released a fix within an hour or two.

Also this is only a game. Its not like its a mail server farm for a large
ISP where the product they offer needs to be working for 99.999% for each
release. They are not getting sued for releasing a non working product.

I also believe that a more direct approach to the development team is much
more productive way to solve problems. I rather have to upgrade the server
5 times within an hour, than wait a day or two for a couple of lousy
betatesters to approve of the code for a simple hot fix.

/Bjorn