[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Thu Jun 23 19:32:29 EDT 2005

I agree that IF EA were to release fixes to this list and THEN to the
public it would make better sense and be faster. But, for whatever
reasons, they keep everything in-house. On the COD list Ryan will send out
a fix to us and THEN notify EA. Awesome.

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.