Reserved slots?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Wed Jun 22 12:22:59 EDT 2005

So, reserved slots never worked properly in bf1942 due to the way the
server re-launched itself each map. The BF2 server doesn't do this, so
reserved slots should work great.. right? Well.. I'm sure they would, if
there was a command to turn them on.. Am I just missing it? I tabbed
through every command in the console and didn't spot a command to enable
  reserved slots. Did I just miss it? Is this a feature we can expect to
see added in a patch? It's really important for our community, as we
have a whole slew of regulars who have a hard time getting on the server
when it's full 24/7..

James