BFProg list down

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Wed Jun 22 09:38:19 EDT 2005

The MA server hosting the BF programming list is temporarily down. The
circuit breaker on the power strip tripped and it's the one thing on the
strip that's not remote-accessible so we're waiting for the hoster to come
in and reset it and rearrange the loads so it won't happen again. ETA for
the fix is "before noon" central time. If you need to reach me before that,
use my alternate address in the CC line.

As always, Linux hosts would stay up forever if not for hardware. ;) The
last time we had an outage, it was another power problem. The torrential
rains in the midwest combined with some dumb street repairs to flood the
basement of the office building where our server is located and shorted out
the building's electrical panel.