[bf1942] +overlayPath and friends

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 20 11:16:27 EDT 2005

YES! You are truly the Python-Master! :D

initializing default admin/rcon module
Admin: loading '/home/server/bf2configs/bf2test/settings/adminsettings.con'
Admin: setting 'admin.port' = '4713'
Admin: setting 'admin.password' = 'rcontest'
Starting rcon on port 4713
initializing default admin/rcon module

Thanks a lot! Now I can actually use the start/stop script I made today
and enable Monit-surveillance with automatic restart on crash of more
than one server on a box :D

Einar