[bf1942] +overlayPath and friends

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 11:03:38 EDT 2005

a_debug does work fine yes just set to 1 to get info on whats happening.

However I gave u the version of my dev box which I'd been playing with
and broken :p
Attacheded is the original working version ( debug enabled )
tested with:
Bf2_w32ded.exe +config "C:/server1/serversettings.con" +mapList "C:/server1/maplist.con"
and:
[adminsettings.con]
admin.port 4277
admin.password "test"