[bf1942] Firewall Ports Part II

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Mon Jun 20 08:22:15 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:13 PM +0200 Per Kristiansen
<per at gathering.org> wrote:

> ah yes..that was what I also did, but there were still things popping up
> that  netstat or lsof could not tell me.

Yeah, there's that one mystery UDP port that changes with each server run.
And some listening ports that are undocumented and have no setting in the
INI file to force them to particular values. (GameSpy port?)

Once we have official inside technical info on this we can get it into the
wikis in a form that firewall experts can use.