AW: [bf1942] LAN Server crashs without internet connection

Stefan Temath stefan_temath at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 12:24:18 EDT 2005

Nope, got the same Problem on my last LAN Party this weekend.

Solution:

Remove all GATEWAY/ROUTING Informations from your Linux/Windows Server !
After removing my Gateway Infos (192.168.1.1) the Server starts without
crashing.

I think, the Server is searching for an Internet/Gateway connection =
after
the start,
if the the Server has some Information about a Gateway....

...and without any Infos...no Search for it :-)

Both Server on Windows and Linux has this kind of "bug".

Greets
Doc.