[bf1942] BF2 cpu usage when idle?

Luca Fabbro luca.fabbro at procne.it
Fri Jun 17 11:23:04 EDT 2005

As a test I've run the server on a P3 Coppermine 700

Using kernel 2.6.10 and Slackware 10.1 Glibc 2.3.3

32-bit binary

Idle it takes about 18-19% of CPU

With one player in it goes to 27-28%. Not tested with more palyers as it
was in my local LAN, i suppose it won't  grow 10% for each player but there
is a first step of usage from "idle" to running something on the map. In
LAN ping of the client reported always 0.