[bf1942] BF2 demo: Random freezing

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Jun 17 09:37:07 EDT 2005

To be honest, I am not a PB expert - and there are ususally a lot of
settings that can be tweaked. I am hoping that EvenBalance releases some
documentation for BF2 or that someone on this list who is more experienced
with PB can offer some insight.

Otherwise, I am going to add this to my server, enable Pb and see how it
goes....

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.