[bf1942] punkbuster (was: BF2 demo: Random freezing)

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Jun 17 11:33:05 EDT 2005

Andreas,

Is there any documentation we could get from EvenBalance on the BF2 PB
settings and config files? I would be happy to put together a config file
(to test), but I have no idea what settings this version of PB shares with
other games, etc.

there is no documentation on the EvenBalance site (hey, I know its early!)
so Im wondering if you guys might have something.

Luke

--
Blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth.