[bf1942] bind BF2 to non-primary IP-address?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Thu Jun 16 07:58:31 EDT 2005

--On Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:21 PM +0200 Per Kristiansen
<per at gathering.org> wrote:

> and also..the second port (41195) is ALLWAYS diffrent.
> I just started up the server again and now it's 43548

Even weirder. A process shouldn't be listening on random ports. (Sending is
ok.) I don't see any activity on it, but the server's idle right now.

I do see a lot of exchanges on port 29900, so I'm guessing that's some kind
of status port (eg. for qstat and the like, to populate details in the
server browser).