[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no timelimit servers

Tim J Shackleton tim at timshackleton.com
Tue Jun 14 17:19:25 EDT 2005

Maybe I meant more like... an extablished (and occasionally thanked or
respected) fixture.

I could understand exclusive rights with sufficient information, hell,
I'm married to a product manager.  Maybe I've been brainwashed..

Getting your knickers in a twist over someone adjusting the settings of
a clear text file as supplied is nonsense, though.

-t