[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time limit servers

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Jun 14 17:17:11 EDT 2005

I suspect the problem is that a non-gamer and non-techie is the responsible
project manager.  I've been a project manager for ten years and I can tell
you good ones are hard to come by who have any sort of vision
whatsoever.  Currently I am stymied by bosses who simply cannot grasp the
bigger picture, and so it's easy for me to understand how this can come to be.

The person who decided to blacklist these DEMO servers (for cryin out loud)
doesn't know what side his bread is buttered on.

lee