[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time limit servers

Hammer 2.0 tpshammer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:26:56 EDT 2005

Dear list,

This old gamer can only take so much without losing his self respect. Well,
I've finally had it with EA.
No point in repeating grievancies I'm sure you've all read on different
message boards for years already, EA is already off setting new bullshit
records just like with BF42, so I've decided not to put any more money into
their pockets and cancelled my order for BF2. That said, it's been a fun
three years and I wish the people on this list the best for the future.
Yes, I know where the door is, it's in the headers... ;-)

Good bye, list.

/H.