[bf1942] [bf2] EA/Gamespy blacklisting weapon unlocked/no time limit servers??

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Tue Jun 14 11:05:58 EDT 2005

Make sure you are not using the GUI to start the server..That's one of
folks' problems with IPs and bf2. I guess the launcher eats the
sv.interfaceIP "x.x.x.x" line and spits out a blank instead, which defaults
to the 'primary' ip of the box.

Single ip delist against us..Changed names, no luck. Changed IPs, instant
listing.