[bf1942] Server time limited?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Fri Jun 10 20:28:31 EDT 2005

On 6/10/2005 5:20 PM, Steven Hartland wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Gurney"
> <james at globalmegacorp.org>
>
>> Damn. I was sure I had to be wrong about that. If the server really is
>> time limited as well as the client, then that's freaking retarded.
>

> ROFL if that's the case it's classic totally classic!!!

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but presumably the official EA
servers won't have this limitation.. and if not, this is another reason
to drive players away from pub servers to the official ones (who wants
to play on a server if you're going to get booted off at random?)

Honestly, if this was a deliberate move, I can't really see any other
sane reason for doing it. Craziness.

James