[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Sebastian Kleye sebastian.kleye at web.de
Sat Jun 4 20:14:40 EDT 2005

Better be happy that there IS the possibility to host your own server
:). No, for real...for myself I prefer
to play on unranked servers in CSS, but thats only because you have a
slightly better teamplay there as
if not anybody is just killing and isn't planting the bomb/rescuing the
hostages.
That might be a complete different thing in BF2 because of the
omnipresent teamplay in this game...
whether ranked or not. Or look at the squads system: If there is some
dork who always wants to do his
own thing, he has no chance to be in a squad if he doesn't change his
mind. There is enough stuff in this
game to not let it break upon this ranking issue.
Nobody really knows how it would be. BF2 has to be released an played
first before judging on these
issues anymore.