[bf1942] Issues regarding "ranked servers"

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Sat Jun 4 19:35:36 EDT 2005

It might turn out well actually. The ranked servers might end up being
places for n00bs and l33t people who really don't care about anyone
else.

"does that make the concept of keeping the average clan admin relegated
to running 'warm-up' servers for the ranked servers........"

Maybe the non-ranked servers will become a haven for the more
level-headed people who really don't care about being judged by a
ranking system and instead want a decent game? Of course this depends
upon whether all the weapons etc are available to non-ranked servers. We
could end up with the cheaters, teamkillers and idiots staying away from
the non-ranked servers, which would be brilliant :-)

Chris Adams
GameSwitch Ltd.
www.gameswitch.co.uk

(0871) 218 GAME