[bf1942] all weapons unlocked?

Jani Partanen jiipee at sotapeli.fi
Tue Jul 26 01:30:41 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Neal Clayton wrote:

> http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3903
>
> Some people reported security holes to EA with the stat servers/systems, EA
> ignored them, so this was their response, they gave unlocks to everyone with
> a player ID between 40,000,000 to 45,000,000

And it's not a first time when EA is forced to fix something quick.
Remember bf1942 server bug? When it was reported to EA and they ignored
it. Well someone made a big hammer and did hammer every systematicly all
servers from master list.

THEN EA made patch... I'm not saying that it's right way to do, but
sometimes force must be used...

  --
 	-JiiPee-	...And Justice For all