[bf1942] all weapons unlocked?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Tue Jul 26 00:02:22 EDT 2005

--On Monday, July 25, 2005 9:44 PM -0500 Neal Clayton <xayd at vae-victus.org>
wrote:

> http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3903
>
> Some people reported security holes to EA with the stat servers/systems,
> EA ignored them, so this was their response, they gave unlocks to
> everyone with a player ID between 40,000,000 to 45,000,000

I feel so bad for all the stat whores this weekend. NOT. I really like
CTDRaiL's comments in that thread. Some of us have lives. We'd love to
*buy* the unlocks, if it didn't cost too much. I don't buy that EA is
making any money selling ranked servers, so the whole ranking/unlock scheme
seems very poorly thought out. (I bought Secret Weapons for BF42 and had
fun with it. So buying an upgrade doesn't bother me.)