[bf1942] Ranked Server ranking delay?

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Sun Jul 24 20:31:47 EDT 2005

We're also having this problem, and have been discussing it with EA,
who've told us so far that it was simply due to a massive backlog. At no
time have they suggested that we need to furnish them with a list of all
our server IP/ports.

We've had users reporting for over a week that our servers aren't
logging their stats. Some of our servers are, some aren't - we've got
~22 so trying to resolve this issue is proving to be a real pain.

-- david