[bf1942] v.103 Announcement

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Sun Jul 24 19:38:36 EDT 2005

What he said.

What REALLY ticked me off was not the fact that it was broken, but the fact
that they "tested" it for about 2 weeks and it had a NASTY memory leak that
everyone else noticed within the first hour.

As far as keeping out admins with low IQ's, we should just use Darwinism..
if they can't figure it out, it won't work for them, and they will fail at
life.