[bf1942] v.103 Announcement

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Fri Jul 22 16:09:47 EDT 2005

--On Friday, July 22, 2005 9:33 AM -0700 Rene Belloq <rbelloq at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Towards the end of August, we will be releasing a new patch, 1.03. This
> patch is currently underway and will undergo thorough testing before it
> goes out to avoid the problems that have occurred in the past. There are
> over 140 fixes and improvements in this patch. Here are just a few of them

Let *us* test them. Admins are the best front-line guys to funnel problem
reports and filter out the chaff from their users. Look at the way UT2004
handles this.

Are they paying attention to the bug reports and RFE's on the technical
wiki?