[bf1942] Connection Problems!!

Atomm Nihilo - Gamers Radio atomm at gamersradio.com
Tue Jul 19 16:26:01 EDT 2005

This brings up a really good point. In BFV, the TWL league required us
to use the T-1 choke setting. We found that caused more problems. If you
pushed it back down to 256, things were a lot, lot smoother.

Could BF2 have the same issue? BTW, my setting was 0 and I have trying
to track a similiar problem. It appears to happen every time one of the
BF2 threads tries to access the CPU. It's almost like clockwork.

I changed mine to 256. I'll let you know if that helped.

--
Atomm Nihilo
Head Lunatic