Server freezing. BUG?

Mikael Bååth mikaelbaath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:12:56 EDT 2005

Does anyone else have problems with the server freezing for a few
seconds now and then? Mine does. Nothing I do ingame seem to cause it,
it happened the last time with me and two others playing around on
Strike at Karkand/16

The only deviant setting in the serversettings.con is ticketratio 200,
dont know if it's relevant.

Here are some specs:
Linux server 1.02 with bf2cc admin scripts.
Running on FreeBSD 5.4 with 512MB Ram 400MHz DDR and 2.8GHz proc.
No other services enabled except for sshd.
10Mbit connection to the net, 100Mbit connection to my own network,
which also experiences the freeze.

--
Mikael "FireLynx" Bååth
European Battlefield 2 League founder.