[bf1942] HTML Posting sucks

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Mon Jul 18 19:38:21 EDT 2005

I guess we all have our own pet peeves..  Personally, whether you post on
the top of the e-mail, or on the bottom bothers me not.

I would have people snip the lines that don't mean anything, and I would
prefer not to have to delete 700 > marks from the beginning of each line if
it is quoteable.  However, for the most part, its not much work to scroll
the wheel in the preview pane.