[bf1942] HTML Posting sucks [OT]

David Harrison trogspam at games.telstra.com
Mon Jul 18 20:08:10 EDT 2005

As this has debate occurs on every mailing list on the entire internets
at least once a year, maybe we could clue it up a bit to prevent those
of us that have limited attention spans from having to go through it yet
again?

Top posting, bottom posting, and mid-posting are all a personal
preference and you're simply not going to change people's minds whether
its by rational debate, name calling, or bribing.

-- david