[bf1942] Non-Global Ranking

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:32:21 EDT 2005

Nope, hence the de-listing fiasco.

I forget the exact wording from the interview question, but EA said
something to the effect of "If a mod develops all news weapons - code,
sounds, models, etc, then they can unlock - But if ANY of it is
dice/ea content, you are at risk of de-linking".

On that note, from the looks of it, it seems that mods cant reference
other mods and still have md5 checking. A mod has to be self-contained
entirely - goodbye 'minimods'.

./d