Non-Global Ranking

steve at sendithere.com steve at sendithere.com
Tue Jul 12 14:11:57 EDT 2005

Looking at the settings, there is a var for using "Global" rankings...  To
me this implies a possibility or future existance of "local" rankings...
Does anyone know if this exists, or is planned, as I haven't heard
anything about it...  For my community, that would be perfect, since we
can ensure the validity of rankings, and players would have stronger ties
to specific servers, and build stronger communities...

Leave the Global rankings to the statwhores.