[bf1942] BF2 Ranked Servers

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Jul 12 12:36:53 EDT 2005

I think it's time to just let them do what they want.  They are required by
no law to even release a Linux server, or any other server for that
matter.  If they want to screw it up that badly, well, it wouldn't be the
first time a game with great potential went down the tubes because of one
dumb thing on the developer's part.

But complaining about it doesn't make a lot of sense.  If they can get away
with something, for example not giving out free ranked servers, then they
can get away with it, more power to them.  If they can't, they'll find out
in the end.