[bf1942] BF2 Ranked Servers

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Tue Jul 12 11:40:11 EDT 2005

Yataghan wrote:

> Giel van Schijndel schrieb:
>
>> Well, it would at least require you to host 10 ranked servers for
>> free, plus 1 free ranked server for every single one you get paid for.
>>
>> Mortis
>> European Tactical Battlefield Forces
>>

>> Tim schreef:
>>
>>> Does anyone know the process of how to host ranked servers?  IE If
>>> we wanted to rent ranked servers to other people what procedure do
>>> we need to go through with EA to become a ranked server hoster.
>>>

> Correct - except the last thing. You have to host one additional
> Server for every tenth Server you rent.

Wow, what a load of crap. How about this EA... You let people host
ranked servers themselves like every other game on the planet.

-Mike
"EA and Dice, My measuring stick for bad business. Anywhere I look in
that company I see A LOT of missed opportunity. Opportunity that was
easily there, and it was harder to muck it up then cash in on it, but
they still seem to pull it off. I never cease to be amazed with their
stunts."