[bf1942] Are you rolling back to 1.0?

David Stevens dave at netdefense.ca
Sat Jul 9 10:13:52 EDT 2005

I cannot believe this.

It Totally amazes me..  So, now we are supposed to go back to the previous
(broken) linux version..  hmmm.

I dunno..  1.01 broke my client.  Every time I try to join (any) server, It
comes up with "This server allows only unmodified content, please revert to
the official version and try again"

I KNOW in my heart of hearts, that if I roll back, the "New" patch will just
break it again.

I think I am just going to return the game.